Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fujimi:Toyota TE27


   After more than a month without built a model kit because busy with my work and comitment with family,
now i started with new project model kit from Fujimi and the model that i choose is Toyota TE27 for my 9th 
project model kit.Starting to built this kit,i spent a couple of days to take a mood and built up back my concentration to focus for this project. Woahh it to hard for me when i want to restart the new project..huhu..Hopefully all of you will give me some an idea,motivation and anything that all of you will share with me to enhance my skill,knowledge and etc.Here i attach some picture..


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit! Which one was this? The black box or the white box kit?

 
Copyright 2011 small car syndicate. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator