Saturday, October 1, 2011

My 1st Hotwheels Dairy Delivery

Here my 1st collection of Dairy Delivery and this model from Hotwheels Master of The Universe and i glad to get one of the best Hotwheels Casting.This Dairy Delivery a.k.a DD got the rubber tire at front and rear.Maybe on the next whist list,i will put this casting on the top of my favorite casting and most wanted DD..This picca i taken after i loose it from the blister..wuahahaha...and 2nd picca,my DD got minor service..Maybe change some part to race with other hotwheels cars..hehe..Forgot to says,i bought this yesterday..Really excited to make it loose..haha


1 comments:

Leisa Dreps said...

Heeh, those Hotwheels were the epitome of my childhood! This is where a man's dream starts, together with the remote-controlled cars. Playing with those can make a boy fall in love with cars early.

 
Copyright 2011 small car syndicate. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates WP by Wpthemescreator